Kimberton Hunt Club 72nd annual horse show
Sunday – April 30th, 2017
Have a Signature Jump promoting your Farm, Business or Community Group and want to have it placed in our Hunter or Jumper Ring? Bring it to the showgrounds no later than Saturday morning. Pick it up no later than Monday. In-Kind sponsorship only.
Pre-Entries must be received by 6 pm, April 27th.
Trainers/Exhibitors – In addition to your Negative Coggins, it is suggested your completed Health Declaration Form for each horse be presented at the Show Office when you get your number.
- Junior Hunter 3’3″ or 3’6″
- A/O Hunter 3’3″ or 3’6″
- Children’s Hunter Pony
- Children’s Hunter Horse
- Green Hunter
- Adult Amateur Hunter
- Young Hunter
- Lead Line & Short/Shortest Stirrup
- Pleasure Horse & Pleasure Pony
- Pre-Children’s Pony & Horse
- Pre-Adult Hunter
- Hunt Teams
- Low Hunters
- Opportunity Modified Hunters
- Ladies Sidesaddle
- M&S Pony/Horse/Adult/Low Adult Medals
- $750 Sylvia Cole – ReMax Town & Country Children’s/Adult Hunter Classic
- $500 Do Trot In Tack Shop LLC Children’s Pony Hunter Classic
- Opportunity Hopeful Jumper .8m 2.2C, 2.2B
- High Hopeful Jumper .9m 2.2C, 2.2B
- $100 Schooling Jumper 1.0m 2.2C, 2.2B
- Low Child/Adult Jumper 1.0m 2.2C, 2.2B
- Open Jumper 1.05m 2.2C
- High Child/Adult Jumper 1.10m 2.2C, 2.2B
- $1500 NAL High Child/Adult Jumper Classic 1.10m 2.2A
Local Hunters, Young Hunters and Ladies Side Saddle – come get ready for Devon! Our show features a full schedule of Rated & Opportunity classes in Hunters, Pleasure, Ladies Side Saddle & Jumpers
Open to the Public – all pets must be leashed!
Keep up to date with the Horse Show on our : Facebook Event Page
Follow the hunt club on: Instagram
Exhibitors – 2017 sanctioned associations applications below:
- NAL membership application HERE
- M&S League membership application HERE
- PHSA membership application HERE
- EPPHA membership application HERE
- CCHSA membership application HERE
- USEF membership join/renew HERE
- The Jockey Club TIP (Jumpers only) register your horse HERE
Great homemade food – Breakfast/Lunch and the best french fries in Chester County!
Trainer’s High Point Award to leading trainer and second place trainer. Grand Champion Hunter Horse & Pony Awards & Trophies in many divisions.
Enjoy shopping in our Vendor Tent.
The horse show is the hunt club’s largest fund-raiser. Through this event we are able to keep our membership dues and capping fees low so the sport of fox hunting can be enjoyed by more people.